Thursday, September 23, 2010

bareMinerals Eyeliner


   My mom had introduced me to the bareMinerals products. I was very impressed by what the had to offer. My most favorite was the liquid eyeliner. I was never a big fan if the stick eyeliners, they didn't seem to glide right on like liquids can. Well the bareMinerals eyeliner comes in a small .01oz/.28g container. Keep in mind if you have used bareMinerals before you would know a little goes a long ways. This eyeliner is a good example of this. But when u get the product is a dry formula, all you do is get a eyeliner brush (bareMinerals also sells eyeliner brushes) dip it in water, take a small amount of powder into the lid mix and apply!

So these are My results when i wear the BareMinerals eyeliner.
The color i used is  Bark, i like the natural color of it. 


Check out for yourself the great products they have!



    

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bare Minerals. It is the best makeup ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you from the Girl Creative Party Blog, and am now following you. I've read nothing but good things about mineral based makeup in general, but for some reason, my skin has a crazy reaction to it! My entire face becomes covered in tiny bumps.... it took me a while to figure out that it was the makeup causing it. :( I love the look of the eyeliner, though! I would love to try it and see if I'd have the same problem, or if it would be ok, since it would just be on my eyes.

    Anyways.... great blog!

    Chrystal
    www.adornonashoestring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Lovely Blog!You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I lOVE your everliner! I'm never talented enough to get it looking like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! it took me forever to figure out how to put it on the way i do, i guess it takes some practice till u get a hang of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us over at our Sassy Sites blog party! It's fun to see everyone! Come on over tomorrow and sign up for our Spotlight Giveaway! We would love to have you!! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete