Friday, September 10, 2010

Some Stuff About Me

      I'm starting to get excited to go off to college here in a couple of weeks. I've decided to go for a associates degree in graphic design at the Art Institutes of Cincinnati OH. Being creative is the one thing i've been very skilled at and enjoy doing. The one big thing that i've learned is not to be better than the other artist, but to challenge myself and to be better than what i have done. This goes for anything really, its not just the art side of life. 
      Im really nervous about what college has to offer me, I don't wanna be stuck in something i find no passion for. Of course i want a nice well paying job but i think its more important to enjoy your job as well.   Ill be rooming with 3 other people i have never meet before, not gonna lie but I don't do well with meeting new people. I not mean or judgmental to new people, I just like keeping things to myself till i know who the person is really like. Hopefully there wont be problems with my roommates and ill enjoy my college years :)
       

No comments:

Post a Comment