Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pink Nation Everyone's Doing It!



     So i came across the PINK NATION through facebook. Come to find out they had a deal going on $5 for a tee shirt if your a member of the PINK Nation. Im a big fan of the PINK collection at Victoria Secrets so it was something i would of course sign up for, plus its free to sign up! The benefit of signing up is the great deals you get, like coupons for the PINK collection. After signing up I printed off my coupon to go and get my PINK Nations T-shirt for $5. The coupon was to get the T-shirt for $5 with an PINK purchase.

       When i got there i picked up my shirt and looked around for 
something else that would interest me from the PINK stuff they had. First i picked up a body spray the PINK with a splash in sunny & happy, which smelled amazing! But i ended up finding a laptop case something i needed to take to college with me.  I was very happy to gotten a shirt originally $20 for $5 and then get my laptop case which will be very useful to me.                                                                        
       So if any of you ladies are interested in the PINK collection i would defiantly take the advantage and join the PINK Nation if not already a member. 

If interested on updates on products please follow me! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    New follower from New Friend Fridays.

    Great blog you have here. Good luck with it. You are doing well already.

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete