Sunday, September 19, 2010

Glam' Eyes

     I know every girl has the one makeup they have to put one before they go out. My must have is mascara. I love big lashes, i think it brings out my eyes a lot more whenever i wear it. its great for just a casual look when you don't wanna wear a tone of makeup. So my choice out of all the mascara products out their is Rimmel London, Glam Eyes Lash Flirt. 

It gives my lashes the volume and lift that i want, without being messy or clumpy. Its not expensive like other mascaras. What i really like about this mascara is the brush is not very big so i can get in those tight corners of my eyes. 


As you can see to the left theres no mascara on, and to the right is the Rimmel London Glam' Eyes mascara. 

Leave me a comment on your favorite makeup, ill use it to find a great product similar to your like and review about it!

     

1 comment:

  1. This mascara sounds awesome!!
    I'd love to try it myself someday. I've never noticed it before...

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete